Annoyingly, I’ve noticed myself saying “Time goes by so fast” way too much at the moment. Or maybe I’ve been saying it forever. I don’t know. Time goes so fast I can’t remember when I first realised it. But what is time anyway? Does anyone really know? Jim Carrey maybe does. Or maybe he’s just getting to me. I’ve come across him a lot recently (see: the Netflix documentary Jim & Andy, this red carpet interview, memes) and I love him more than ever. Anyway. Time passing actually boils down to the fact that I’ll be seeing my family soon. Woo! My parents, sister and her boyfriend are coming to Melbourne in December! All the exclamation marks! I’m taking them to Hobart and Rutherglen so if you have any recommendations then give me them, please!
Here’s a few of the things that have been taking up all that time that I’m obsessed with…
We saw this movie recently, haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.
And I already have tickets to this one next week.
My favourite instagram at the moment.
The difference between Emoticon and Emojis explained.
I also loved watching this in Hoyts Lux.
And now I’m infatuated with Taika Watiti and love his Ted Talk on Creativity
Really want this sweater.
Currently reading this big boy.
And listening to the latest episode of The High Low podcast.
This was so awkward but I couldn’t stop watching.
This essay by Brit Marling should be shared and re-shared and over-shared.
It’s time we started locking in weekly coffee dates. I know we’re always like “lets go get pancakes” and “text me when you’re free” and “did you see what Kanye said?” but if I let another week go by without telling you about my new book I’ll cry. Life happens too quickly and we have SO much to catch up on!
1. Have you heard about Anthony Bourdain’s new project?
2. I finished this book last week! Its really entertaining – it took me ages because I could only read it in daylight.
3. I wish I could do this to an avocado.
4. What does your breakfast say about you?
5. If you haven’t seen this comedy, you must! Now!
6. We watched Straight Outta Compton last weekend. It was so good. I can’t stop listening to this album. And I’m cursing way too much.
7. How incredible in his voice?
8. Jack and I took this punctuation quiz. I won!
9. Have you heard about this giveaway on Show+Tell? Thaz alotta cash money.
10. I wrote this article and took some photos for Really Melbourne. I’m way too excited for summer.
11. I signed up for the Melbourne Half Marathon on the 19th of October last week. I need to get on a serious running schedule, maybe I’ll borrow Jesinta’s. Are you doing it?