If you’re going to Entebbe and you like food, boy, have I got a hotel recommendation for you! It’s called 2 Friends Beach Hotel and yes, it is as pleasant as the name leads you to believe.
The location is perfect, the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly – what more could you want? Oh, actually, I have 10 more things!
1) A beach bar across the street with ridiculously delicious food and drinks.
2) Free and quick wifi.
3) Access to kayaks for the day so we can enjoy Lake Victoria, for free.
4) A $30 hour long massage
5) A madi, pedi.
5) Bikes to ride around town would be nice too, also for free.
q6) Breakfast included with the price of the room.
7) Free transportation to and from the airport.
8) An excellent view from the balcony.
9) A small pool to relax by and in.
10) A bottle of wine, on the house, to celebrate our honeymoon.
Lucky for us, 2 Friends Beach Hotel provided all of those! Can you believe it? We couldn’t. We had booked the hotel as a quick 2-night stay while transitioning to the next part of our journey. We would have booked for longer had we known the possibilities.